Wednesday, December 4, 2013

busy busy busy...

It really has been busy for us here. However, we're done with our travels for the year (maybe except for a weekend trip to Atlanta, GA). Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, Christmas is just right around the corner.

We spent Thanksgiving with Andy's colleague's family. It was a lot of fun and a lot of great food. I made a pumpkin cake with pumpkin cream cheese frosting topped with candied pecans. Yum.

The Christmas tree is up and our Christmas Elf has made his presence in our home (we have yet to name him). I made a couple of wreaths to hang, and even made one for our neighbors. Andy and I are not huge "Christmas people" so we don't go crazy over this holiday, and Oliver is too young to understand it at this point. We've been purchasing many things for the home and for me to start my business (more information to come as I get started next year). So presents are not high on our list of to-do's. We'll save that for next year when Oliver is more aware of what is going on.

For now, enjoy some pictures from our trip these last couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment