Tuesday, May 7, 2013

baby shower photos

thanks to my cousins judy and bala for hosting our baby shower while we were visiting the bay area in april... here is a preview of some of our pictures taken by my talented nephew (who'll be heading off to college this fall!). 

this is me and A holding up a yardstick with everyone's guess on how big my belly is. first place? myself! i correctly guess measured my own belly size! my BFF/MOH came in second place. third place was A! 


this is my brother, me and A.


this is a picture of some of my cousins that attended. we took this picture in front of my cousin's restaurant because we're sad to announce that she's sold it. we had so many great memories and dinners there. thanks for hosting one last party for us there!


No comments:

Post a Comment